This cheat sheet is for people who has fair knowledge on SQL and understand the basics of SQL Injection attacks.
SQL Injection Cheatsheet
- Essential Tips to make your Mobile Au... — Mobile Automation Testing is a must for every project nowadays. I am not going to talk about advantages and disadvantages of Automation Testing here. I want to discuss about few basic but important things that can help write effective Automation Code for any platform. When we start our Automation Project, we all involve ourselves into [...]
- Steal User Information from Android A... — Many of you may be wondering and searching for Security Testing/Hacking Tutorials of Android Apps. Android is a very popular OS now a days, so every customer wants to have their Android App. It has become inevitable for a Software Tester to learn and find security flaws. So, here is the simplest attack to steal [...]
- BackTrack Linux — BackTrack is a Linux-based penetration testing OS that aids security professionals in the ability to perform assessments in a purely native environment dedicated to hacking. It is equipped with tons of security software that you might need. The Linux installation that it is based on is known as Ubuntu. Ubuntu is known as being a [...]
- Introduction to Cross Site Scripting ... — 1. Introduction As the use of the Internet has grown, so has the number of attacks which attempt to use it for nefarious purposes. One vulnerability which has become commonly exploited is known as cross-site scripting (XSS). An attack on this class of vulnerabilities occurs when an attacker injects malicious code into a web application [...]
- It’s all in the Mind — Software Testers are often made responsible for any bug, missed during testing or for any scenarios not tested. It’s a very common situation in most of the companies, where people work in a very tight schedule and follow Agile Model. So, how a Software Tester can avoid these things? How one can bring the best [...]